Monday, October 26, 2015

Tag: Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag

A big thanks to Cindy over at Stranger Things Have Happened for tagging me!

What to do: I have 5 books picked at random. Each book will answer two questions. The first name I see when I flip through the book without looking will be in that team.

The five books I chose at random:

Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, #1)
Anne of Green Gables


The first person to die: Gilbert Blythe... I am so okay with this. I really hated Gilbert Blythe in the first book, he was such a jerk. If he dies by zombie, I'm fine.
The person you trip to get away from the zombies: Diana Barry... No! Not Diana! I could never do anything so harsh to my bosom friend! *Fling myself onto a bad and weep in Anne-like fashion*



Fahrenheit 451
Fahrenheit 451

The first person to turn into a zombie: Mildred Montag... Doesn't she already fit this mold? I just hope she won't try to eat my brains. If she stays the same, I think I'll be okay.

The person that trips YOU to get away from the zombies: Clarisse McClellan... Seriously?!?! Why would you do this, what did I do to you? I think, I'm not like others who don't read. 



Gone with the Wind

Gone With the Wind

The idiot of the team: Rhett Butler... Well if he's the stupidest one on the team, I think I'm pretty safe tonight. Rhett's cunning and smart and he'd find a way to make good with the zombies. Yay to living!
The "brains" of the team: Ashley Wilkes... Truthfully I don't remember much of this man which isn't really a good thing... I might actually die!!


Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
Throne of Glass

The team's medic: Celaena Sardothien.... Forget dying, Celaena'll just patch me up... And she doubles as a weapon herself. Awesome!
The weapons expert: Dorian Havilliard... Never mind, we're gonna die. Why not Chaol?!? Why?!?!





Lexicon
Lexicon 

The brawler: Wil Parke... Yup, still going to die. There is no hope, I can kiss any semblance of humanity good bye. Good bye cruel, zombie filled world!
The Team Captain: Virginia Woolf... HECK YES!!!!! And all is good in the world. No dying tonight. I would have preferred her as my weapons expert but I'm okay with her here. More than okay in fact.





Well that was fun! I'm not really sure I've made it out of the zombie apocalypse alive- unfortunately I'm sure Diana hasn't- but at least my team is interesting. 

I tag all of you who desire to do this. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment