Sunday, March 13, 2016

Leaving Blogger

Does the title give it away? Can you tell what's happening here?

I'm moving away from Blogger and headed to... Wordpress! I think my very short time here on blogger has been very fun but I was getting very irritated with having to deal with a lot of Blogger's nitpicking. More importantly, I wanted the ability to really customize this blog which I couldn't really do on this platform. So I decided upon Wordpress. Maybe someday in the future I'll have a self-hosted blog but for now I'm broke and am totally okay with the level of customization that Wordpress has given to me.

But no worries. Nothing major has changed. All of my posts can be found on my new Wordpress site and my name is still the same. Like I said, nothing major has changed. Here's the new url, I hope you guys will follow me that way: https://thelittlebooknerdslife.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment